Inclusion Warm Line Services
The state has a toll-free number to provide assistance and consultation about including children with disabilities and special health care needs. Known as the Warm Line, this service is available to any early care and education provider requesting information relating to disability and special health care needs of children.
Each early learning coalition provides warm line services for child care providers on topics including:
- Positive behavioral support
- Child development
- Environmental adaptations
- Laws and regulations (e.g., The Americans with Disabilities Act)
Helpful Resources for Early Childhood Inclusion
- Florida Early Steps Directory
- Florida Diagnostic & Learning Resources System (FDLRS)
- Inclusion Network Monthly Webinar (6-21-18)
- Best Practices in Inclusive Early Childhood Education for Practitioners
- Best Practices in Inclusive Early Childhood Education for Practitioners (Spanish)
For additional information on Inclusion/Warm Line services, please call toll-free 1-866-357-3239.