Child Care Resource and Referral Training Modules Resources
The Division of Early Learning and the University of Florida’s Lastinger Center for Learning has developed five web-based modules to support the training of Child Care Resource and Referral (CCR&R) and referral agency specialists.
The CCR&R Training Modules are designed to support CCR&R specialists in learning about the expectations of their role and required information to share with families, current and prospective child care providers.
The modules support cross sector referral professional development by covering topics about locating resources for child care, parent education, child development, health and safety, customer service, trauma-informed care, engaging families and the community, financial assistance, community resources and more.
CCR&R and referral agency specialists may access the resources from the CCR&R Training Modules listed below, including consumer education resources to share with families and providers.
Introduction and fundamental program information for CCR&R Specialists needed to obtain the CCR&R Specialist certification including information about child care licensing and provider types, consumer education, resources for families and information about child care.
Additional resources for CCR&R programs, referral agencies, families and communities.
- Family Guide To Selecting Quality Early Learning Programs
- Quality Checklist for Family Child Care Homes
- Quality Checklist for Child Care Centers and Preschools
- Understanding Your Growing Child (First Teacher Books)
- Florida Early Learning and Developmental Standards
- Community Resources
- Resources for Florida’s Families
- Florida’s Early Steps System
- School Readiness Program
- Resources for Child Care Providers