As the parent of a young child, you want to make good decisions for your child and your family and do the best job possible of raising your young one.
There are many resources available. Here are some of them.
- Parent Guide for Parents (English)
- Parent Guide for Parents (Spanish)
- Summer Learning
- The Brain-Changing Power of Conversation
- Family Engagement
- Family Guide: Selecting Quality Programs for Children (Spanish)
- Florida's Early Learning and Developmental Standards: Birth to Kindergarten
- Preventing Fraud
- Quality Checklist for Evaluating Early Learning Programs (Spanish)
- Understanding Your Growing Child
- Florida Prepaid College Savings Plans
- ABLE United, Florida's Disability Savings Program