Getting Ready for the 2022-23 School Year
It is never too early for parents to start thinking about the support their children need to develop the skills, knowledge, and attitudes that will lead to success in school, later learning and life. Physical, cognitive, social, and emotional development are essential ingredients for school readiness. The resources on this page will help you support your child’s readiness for learning at school, child care or home. Let’s get ready for school!
Ready for Kindergarten
- DEL’s Transition to Kindergarten Resources
- Transitioning to Kindergarten Toolkit
- Back to School Checklist
- Back-to-School Tips for Parents of Children with Special Needs
- How to Prepare for the Beginning of the School Year
- Emotions and Self-Awareness for Five-Year-Olds
- Supporting Your Child’s Reading at Home
Ready for Health & Safety
Ready for STEAM Learning
STEAM- Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Music.